1. Because — let’s get this out of the way — they’re just downright beautiful.
Eugene Gologursky / Getty
2. Because they’ve been dating since 2008, when Steph was only 20 and Ayesha was 19.
3. And what’s even cuter is that they first met in youth group at the church both their families attended.
Merigo Films / Via youtube.com
4. Because they’re both accomplished people: Stephwas named MVP of the NBA this year, and Ayesha runs a successful food and lifestyle blog.
She even sells her own aprons and olive oil!
5. Because Ayesha is Steph’s biggest fan.
And Steph is her’s.
6. Because they even take part in each other’s passions.
ESPN / Via youtube.com
7. Because they’re super family-oriented and, I mean, how could you not be with a daughter as precious asRiley?
8. JUST LOOK AT THIS FAMILY:
9. Of course they have a cute-ass dog, too:
10. Because they’re expecting another baby this July, and look how damn happy they are.
12. Because the whole family’s got style.
13. Because they salsa together on taco night.
14. Because this is what Christmas morning looks like in the Curry house.
15. Because they Pic Stitch, JUST LIKE US.
16. Because Steph Curry, NBA MVP, gave Ayesha the OK to post this on social media.
17. Because they got jokes.
18. Really, they’re just a couple of goofballs.
19. And you just KNOW they crack each other up regularly.
20. Because look how damn relatable they are.
We all have a picture just like this. Except not as cute.